Wednesday, October 10, 2012

The Jokes

Since Saturday is the Red River Shootout (okay, Rivlary if you want to be all PC about it...but it's almost impossible for me to pronounce Red River Rivalry) I thought I would get you all pumped up with a few of my favorite Sooner jokes!




Courtesy of these people...


It was reported that Oklahoma head football coach Bob Stoops will only be dressing twenty players for the Texas game. The rest of the players will have to get dressed by themselves.


Why is it so difficult to solve a murder in Norman, OK? 
All the DNA is the same and there are no dental records.

What's the only sign of intelligent life in Norman? 
Austin: 370 miles
 
A little boy and his mother were walking in a Norman cemetary when they came upon a headstone that read “Here lies an Oklahoma graduate and an honest man.” The little boy asked, “Mommy, why did they bury 2 people in there?”

What do they call a crime ring in Norman?  
A huddle


Did you hear about the Sooner who won a gold medal at the Olympics? 
He liked it so much that he decided to get it bronzed.
 
An Sooner ordered a pizza and the clerk asked if he should cut it in six or twelve pieces.
"Six, please. I could never eat twelve pieces." 


 
How do you get an ou grad off your front porch?
Pay for the pizza!


How do you know the toothbrush was invented in Oklahoma?
If it was invented anywhere else, it would have been called a teethbrush.

 
Why couldn't the baby Jesus be born in Oklahoma?
Because they couldn't find 3 wise men or a virgin.

 
Why do they sell so many button-fly jeans in Oklahoma?
Because the sheep can hear the zippers a mile away.


 
How do they separate the men from the boys at Oklahoma?
With a restraining order. 


What's the first thing an Oklahoma girl does when she wakes up in the morning? She walks home 


Two University of Oklahoma fans were walking down the street when they came upon a dog lying on the sidewalk licking and cleaning his groin like dogs do.  The first Oklahoma fan says to the second, "Boy, I wish I could do that."  The second Oklahoma fan replies, "Yeah, me too. But I wouldn't try it."  The first Oklahoma fan asks, "Why not?"  The second Oklahoma fan replies, "Because I'm afraid the dog might bite me."

 
General Schwarzkopf was walking through the desert during the Gulf War when he found a lamp on the ground. He picked it up, rubbed, and out came a genie. The genie said to the General, "I will grant you one wish."  The General replied, "I wish that we will win this war. Here is a map of the desert and all the war parties. Please make us win the war."  The genie responded, "I'm not that powerful of a genie. I cannot grant you that wish."  "Well," the General responds, "then can you have Oklahoma win a bowl game this year?"  The genie thinks for a moment, then says, "Let me see that map again."



No comments:

Post a Comment