Tuesday, July 09, 2013

The Stupid Research Project

According to Ivan Maisel:

Two University of Texas researchers, writing in the Journal of Sport Management, conclude that alcohol sales at college football games should be limited to premium seating areas. The researchers looked at an unnamed public university’s financial data from 2008-10, wrote that by the time the concessionaire took its cut, the increase in revenue from general admission sales wasn’t worth the social and ethical costs. However, the availability of alcohol in the club seats helped drive demand for them. 

FOR SHAME!! 
"Damn it feels good to be a gangsta..."

Stupid researchers and their stupid facts and stupid statistics.  

Ethics, Schmethics!   It's much more ethical for me to buy beer at the game than it is for me to sneak liquor to my seat inside in my boot

I can promise you if I want to be drunk at a game I'll do it...might as well make money off of me.  Especially the University of Texas, which in addition to being The Devil has been hailed as a Money-Grubbing-Scroodge-Face.

FOR SHAME!!

Booo you, University of Texas researchers.  I hear by strip ye of your burnt orange flasks and coozies and banish you to Utah.  Or if the Cougars won't have you, to prohibition times...how quickly you would fold under the gangster rule of Bonnie, Clyde and Steve Buscemi.





  

No comments:

Post a Comment