Monday, May 06, 2013

The Cell Tower

Look, I'm sorry if it seems like I'm making fun of Darrin Moore.  But this article made me laugh. Darrin would have been better served by this article not existing, as it just comes off like awkward PR from a middle school newspaper.

**Alert.  The pizza in the cafeteria is now being cut into squares!**

I hope Moore can show he has what it takes at Cowboys mini-camp, though I can't say I wish being a Cowboy on anyone...

So many things about this article are perplexing, but here is the takeaway I gleaned from this article about Darrin Moore's draft day:

“Come to find out, one of the Sprint towers was down near my house,” Moore said, relating Saturday’s events. “I couldn’t receive calls or make any calls. Even if a team did call me, I wouldn’t have got it. That’s stressful if I missed out on a call.”


“I feel like I’m just as good as a lot of players who got drafted and players who signed free-agent deals,”

Hmmm...if only Texas Tech had someone in charge of making things ring... Wait, they do!  It's this guy!




It's not exactly a Sprint commercial, and I'm still not buying.

For some reason it made me think of Matt Leinart being interviewed after losing the BCS National Championship game to the Longhorns in 2006, and he insisted that USC was still the better football team that night.

Guns Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment